Knee replacement, is a surgical procedure to replace the weight-bearing surfaces of the knee joint to relieve pain and disability. Knee replacement, also known as knee arthroplasty, It is most commonly performed for osteoarthritis, and also for other knee diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.
Knee replacement is appropriate for you if you have severe degeneration or
significant disability in your knees.
At Physio Kare, all the members of the rehabilitation team work together so as to achieve the following aims:--
• To Improve circulation of the operated knee with Combination therapy.
• Pain relief using combination Therapy
• To Reduce swelling in the operated knee
• To Reduce joint stiffness in the operated Knee
• To Increase joint range of motion in a painless manner using combination therapy.
• Muscle strengthening exercises utilizing latest technological advances.
• Prevention of complications.
• Gait training