A fracture is a broken bone. It can range from a thin crack to a complete
break. Fracture can happen in the bone crosswise, lengthwise, in several
places, or into many pieces. Most fractures happen when a bone is
impacted by more force or pressure than it can support.
Assessment of fractures is done from History of injury,Muscle spasm,Oedema,Warmth,Crepitus,Deformity and Radiography.
Physio Kare’s aims for Fracture Rehabilitation
• To initiate fastest healing at the site of fracture.
• To reduce pain and inflammation.
• To reduce swelling.
• To Increase range of motion to complete extent of joint
• To increase functional capabilities of the patient.
• To restore activities of daily living within the shortest span of time.
• To minimize discomfort of the patient
• To achieve complete recovery with precise results.